VULCAN Elite Squat Rack | IN STOCK
🚚 Currently 20% off 🚚
- OUR CUSTOMERS
Found in both commercial and garage gyms throughout the United Kingdom and Australia, this squat rack offers great versatility when training for strength, size, or functional fitness and can be combined with additional VULCAN Attachments.
- Straight Pull up bar
- Westside hole spacing (2.5cm between holes to allow for precise adjustment of J-Hooks and safety bars)
- 2 x Heavy Duty Adjustable Barbell J-Hooks
- 2x Heavy Duty Adjustable Safety Bars
- 2x Heavy Duty Olympic Weight Plate Storage Horns
- Premium Laser cut numbering
- Made from strong 3mm thick steel and 75mm x 75mm uprights. 3mm thick steel provides significantly more strength and structural stability than 2mm steel which is commonly used in other racks
- Premium powder coated finish
- Adequate clearance for any flat, adjustable exercise benches
- Double reinforced half rack system with more stability than most regular squat racks, requires less room than power cage
- Easy assembly
- Very stable heavy construction with assembled rack weighing 102kg
- Heavy duty supports and attachments
Warranty: Our goal is to supply you quality fitness equipment and the VULCAN Elite Squat Rack comes with a life time guarantee on the frame (excluding powder coating)
|Material||3x3" 11-guage/ 75mm Uprights|
|Product Weight||102kg (Heavy Duty)|
|Packaging||3x Carton Boxes|
Who are our Shipping Partners?
The majority of our deliveries are made through either DHL or Tuffnells. They are both market leaders in the UK for bulky/heavy/oversized items, are reviewed very highly on 'Trustpilot' and most importantly they provide fantastic shipping rates!
Occasionally we will also fulfil our orders with DPD and/or Parcelforce.
The package I want to order has 'Free Delivery to UK Mainland*' - but what constitutes the UK Mainland?
The area defined by our courier for the UK Mainland is all postcodes in the United Kingdom excluding the following:
- AB31 - AB38, AB40 - AB56, KW1 - KW14, PA21 - PA38, PH4 - PH41, PH49 - PH50, BT, IV, IVS, KA, PH, ZE, Isle of Man & Channels Islands
If the price of the shipping is not displaying correctly for you, kindly contact our customer support team & we will help you out!
How long until my equipment is dispatched after I place my order?
All in stock equipment will be dispatched the same or next business day.
Please refer to the product descriptions for pre-order estimates. These are estimated timeframes only. While we do build two weeks additional time to account for unforeseen delays, there may be additional delays due to shipping and port congestion. We will keep you informed if there are any significant changes to the timeframe.
Please reach out to our customer service team who can provide you with the most up to date information on your order.
What if only some of the items in my order have arrived, what should I do?
Occasionally, items in an order can be split across multiple deliveries. This is due to the increased delivery volumes during COVID-19.
If you have not received all items of your order after 3 business days, please contact our customer support who will follow up with the couriers directly.
What are the current delivery times?
Despite the increased delivery volumes due to COVID-19, our shipping partners are continuing to provide delivery across mainland UK in under 3 business days.
How will I know when I will receive my delivery?
Once we have booked your delivery, you will receive an email that includes tracking details from our shipping partners.
Do you offer free local pickup?
No, we do not currently offer local pick up.
What if I'm not home to receive my goods?
Prior to delivery DHL or Tuffnells will send you an email to give you a rough estimate of the delivery time. We strongly encourage that you have someone available to accept receipt of your new equipment!
If you're not home, the delivery driver will leave your equipment ín a safe place or leave it with your neighbour. They will also take a picture so that you have proof of delivery.